Atheros driver supporting 2 SSIDs

Marcos Biscaysaqu - ThePacific.net marcos at ThePacific.Net
Thu Nov 11 12:09:18 PST 2004

Hi There
I know mikrotik does it, Im use mikrotik as AP, but my idea is 2
wireless cards on mikrotik AP, one as rx and the other as tx.  but on
the bsd client only 1 card we the option to split the traffic in 2 SSIDs
one for the rx and one for  the tx traffic, we this option we will be
able to put twices BSD clients per AP or more, plus fix all the
colitions problem, get a lot of new utilities to the atheros driver etc...
will be possible???

cheers
Marcos Biscaysaqu