SD Card Problem

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Mon Nov 8 10:24:02 PST 2004

In message: <418D4E85.5030303 at nikiforov.ru>
            Anton Nikiforov <anton at nikiforov.ru> writes:
: M. Warner Losh wrote:
: > In message: <418B46AF.9040704 at nikiforov.ru>
: >             Anton Nikiforov <anton at nikiforov.ru> writes:
: > : 1: memory card; irq mask 0; memspace 0-fff; mwait_required rdybsy_active
: > : powerdown
: >
: > I don't think this card will work.
: >
: > Warner
: >
: >
: >
: Hi
: But it is working just fine in windows and any different devices. This
: is Transcend SD256M - i thought this is most "working" device. Maybe the
: problem is in the reader or something in the software?
:
: Anyway thanks for your answers.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that it doesn't appear to be
supported by FreeBSD.  Either the card is a purely memory mapped ATA
card (which means that we might be able to support it with some work),
or its interface isn't ATA at all, in which case we need information
from the manufacturer to get the data off the card.

Warner