FreeBSD 6.0 and onwards

Juliao Braga - Rede Pegasus juliao at braga.eti.br
Fri Nov 5 18:09:31 PST 2004

Scott,

Congratulations about the beatiful work!

We got FreeBSD since 1994 (Version 1) and have the confidence in use all new
releases in production in lot of hosts widespread over large states areas
here in Brazil. In all of this time we had some insignificant problems in
version 5.1, only.

So, we know the great work of a great time.

Thank you for take the opportunity to use FreeBSD now and in the future.

Julião
---
Rede Pegasus
http://www.redepegasus.com.br