RFC: doscmd removal

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Sun Mar 14 11:21:56 PST 2004

> No, it sounds like a good thing to do right now so we don't have to
> live with it for the entire 5.x lifetime.

Excellent!  Everybody else was already in agreement.

So, you'll be submitting the patches to install it to the ports
tree, then?  Including dealing with whatever "odd corners of the
kernel" that a previous poster mentioned that it touched?

Note that before you reach for the keyboard to say "just delete
it", that previous posters in this thread have stated that they
use this function.

mcl