Crashing under NFS load

Scott Sipe cscotts at mindspring.com
Sun Mar 7 17:16:04 PST 2004

I have one box running CURRENT from Feb 29.  It is a headless box, and
acts as an NFS server sreving up /usr/src and /usr/obj for my laptop.
Three times now, I have been doing something on the laptop (buildworld,
most recently I just did an "installkernel") and the headless NFS server
  stops working, and resets--it comes back up fine, and the nfs client
resumes normally.

I've found nothing in any /var/log files that sheds a clue.

Is there anything I can do to identify the problem?  I'm in the process
of updating to the latest current to see if that fixes it.

Scott