if_bfe hangs

Doom Neine shockwavebsd at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 3 22:11:24 PST 2004

i've noticed that there was a patch committed to fix
the problem with the bfe driver hanging - but i'm not
that proficient in making world and i don't want to
take my chances now just to get that one patch - so if
anyone could point me in the direction of that patch
and some general advice to not completely destroy my
box if there's no other way than world - ( i really
don't want to make world) - it'd be greatly
appreciated

thanks