HEADS-UP: GCC 3.4.2 snapshot import is imminent

Alexander Kabaev kan at FreeBSD.ORG
Wed Jul 28 19:20:09 PDT 2004

On Tue, Jul 27, 2004 at 05:20:21PM +0700, Max Khon wrote:
> Hi, Alexander!
>
> On Tue, Jul 27, 2004 at 02:18:20AM +0000, Alexander Kabaev wrote:
>
> >   I am going to do an import of GCC 3.4.x snapshot in approximately
> > 24 hours. At this time I would like to request anyone planning any
> > sweeping changes in the tree to pospone them until new GCC is in.
> > The snapshot will be followed by GCC 3.4.2 release when it is available.
>
> Do you plan to enable HANDLE_PRAGMA_PACK_PUSH_POP feature?
>
> /fjoe
Is was too late in the game for me to enable it in this snapshot. I will
consider doing that in the next GCC update. I do not recall anyone ever
mentioning this feature to me before, let alone aking me to enable it.

--
Alexander Kabaev