Vinum and freebsd

michael johnson ahze at ahze.net
Fri Jul 9 18:05:59 PDT 2004

Hi,
	I've had problems with vinum and newer 5.2-CURRENT kernels, I am
unable to boot a newer kernel with out the kernel going in to a panic
and saying "panic: umount: dangling vnode" . I've had this problem
since early June and it doesn't seemed to be fixed (as of July 9th) ,
has something changed in vinum that I am missing and I need to change
about my setup or is vinum just broken right now?

The vinum setup I have right now is pretty old and should I have to
rebuild it?

Michael