FreeBSD SCSI/RAID boot problem

Andre Guibert de Bruet andy at siliconlandmark.com
Tue Jan 27 22:57:01 PST 2004

Marc,

For some reason or another, your loader is awol. You want to attempt a
binary upgrade or full re-install using the FreeBSD install CD to get the
boot blocks and the loader back onto disk.

If you still don't have any luck, try a newer release of FreeBSD, as
5.0-DP1 is three releases ago, is well over a year old, and many, many
fixes have been put in. You're running an old developer preview release,
at least go to 5.0-R... :)

Regards,