IPSec: Anything change in the last 2 weeks?

Hajimu UMEMOTO ume at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jan 26 08:00:10 PST 2004

Hi,

ler> I just cvsup'd, make world/kernel, mergemaster, and rebooted, and
ler> now my working IPSec connections from FreeBSD to UnixWare broke.

ler> We don't seem to be getting Keys set with Racoon into the FreeBSD kernel.

Which version of racoon are you using?  If you are using old version,
please try latest one (racoon-20040116a).

ler> The only other change was changing my kernel to use SCHED_ULE (per the
ler> testing request).

Though I don't try SCHED_ULE, yet.

Sincerely,

ume at mahoroba.org  ume@{,jp.}FreeBSD.org