unstable aironet driver?

Marco Wertejuk wertejuk at mwcis.com
Tue Jan 20 06:07:59 PST 2004

Hello Jake,

I do not have a mini pci aironet but at least I can tell you
those pcmcia cards do well with latest current.
There was a firmware issue some time ago with a newer cisco
firmware but it seems Doug fixed them at least the error
messages disappeared (too small packet received or sth like that)
so the problems seems to only exist on minipci cards.

| Jan 19 06:53:20 Mocha kernel: Jan 19 06:53:20 Mocha dhclient: send_packet:
| No buffer space available

This looks as if your card is not associated and has to
much data in its send buffer.

| 	Hardware revision:      [ 00:ff ]
| 	Software revision:      [ 05:00 ]
| 	Software subrevision:   [ 00:01 ]