pcib0: device has no interrupts

John Baldwin jhb at FreeBSD.org
Fri Jan 16 14:33:27 PST 2004

On Friday 16 January 2004 05:09 pm, Russell Jackson wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 05:00:42PM -0500, John Baldwin wrote:

> > > I've tried booting it both with and without my modified dsdt. It's only
> > > modified so that it will compile cleanly with the intel compiler. In
> > > either case, the outcome is the same.
> > >
> > > What changed in the ACPI code since 5.2RC?
> >
> > Not a whole lot.  Do you have an ACPI dump handy so I can look at the
> > _PRT for your pci0?
> >
> > --
> > John Baldwin <jhb at FreeBSD.org>  <><  http://www.FreeBSD.org/~jhb/
> > "Power Users Use the Power to Serve"  =  http://www.FreeBSD.org
>
> As requested

So it looks like your LNK1 device is no longer working correctly (it is the
interrupt line that cbb0 is attached to).  You can try adding some printf's
into acpi_pci_link.c to see why it is not working.  Note that LNK1 wasn't
listed in the list of LNK devices for pci0.  It may be that the _STA is 0x9
rather than 0xb and that we aren't handling that status correctly.