audio cd problems

Evan Dower evantd at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 13 15:35:22 PST 2004

It doesn't flash the LED, but it does seem to spin. In fact, when I took a
CD out in order to reinsert it and try again, I noticed that it seemed warm,
presumeably because the drive had been trying (unsuccessfully) to read it.
Ironicly, when I reinserted it, it showed up instantly.

--
Evan Dower
Undergraduate, Computer Science