Status reports - why not regularly?

Michael Ranner mranner at inode.at
Tue Jan 13 11:38:36 PST 2004

Am Dienstag, 13. Januar 2004 19:38 schrieb Kirill Ponomarew:
> > about FreeBSD ports he should support freshports.org. But for the
> > FreeBSD arch, current and other issues, DragonFly has an interesting site
> > http://www.shiningsilence.com/dbsdlog/ which announces activities from
> > the kern mailinglist and elsewhere.
> >
> > Probably we/someone can setup a similar site for FreeBSD.
>
> Do you want to build these digests every day/week/month ?

I think a "summarize of commits" on a weekly basis, and monthly
or bimonthly some greater status reports or reposts of ideas discussed
on arch.

Also for this we must not reinvent the wheel, as Robert Watson thoughts
about kerneltrap, feeding this information to an already existing site
with a FreeBSD related column could be not a so bad idea.

--
/\/\ichael Ranner

mranner at inode.at - mranner at jawa.at - mranner at bugat.at
   BSD Usergroup Austria - http://www.bugat.at/