is vinum in current working for anyone

Stephen Corbesero flash at cs.moravian.edu
Tue Jan 6 08:08:19 PST 2004

Greg, et al.

Thanks for all the responses.

Here is a status update.  I have made an important discovery.  I now
load load vinum via loader.conf as recommended (but not yet required)
by the vinum document.  My vinum on my ide drives now seems to load
just fine.  I will be doing some stress testing today.

So, the problem I reported seems to letting vinum load via rc.conf
and the /etc/rc.d/vinum script.

--
Stephen Corbesero
Associate Professor of Computer Science