Undefined symbols in ACPI module

Alexandre Sunny Kovalenko Alex.Kovalenko at verizon.net
Sun Jan 4 17:02:41 PST 2004

I don't know if this was reported yet -- with cvsup of -CURRENT as of 14:40 EST
following problem occured while loading ACPI module:

	Preloaded elf module "/boot/kernel/acpi.ko" at 0xc08a3264.
	link_elf: symbol AcpiDmDumpMethodInfo undefined
	KLD file acpi.ko - could not finalize loading

symbol seems to be defined in sys/contrib/dev/acpica/dmobject.c but file is not compiled
and included into the module. Last known good cvsup was around December 21st. If it is of
any use, I can send list of files cvsup had updated immediately prior to the breakage.

---
Alexandre "Sunny" Kovalenko.