HEADSUP: updated net80211 layer committed

Arne Schwabe arne at rfc2549.org
Wed Dec 15 10:46:56 PST 2004

"M. Warner Losh" <imp at bsdimp.com> writes:

> In message: <200412081059.22949.sam at errno.com>
>             Sam Leffler <sam at errno.com> writes:
> : http://people.freebsd.org/~sam/security-wpa_supplicant.tgz
> : http://people.freebsd.org/~sam/security-hostapd.tgz
> :
> : If someone wants to step up and see them committed it would be appreciated.
>
> I've just committed these, for those that are interested...

Hm okay. Now for blind people like me, where can I finde these? Sams
links are 404s and i can't find anything named *wpa* or *hostap*
in my cvs (cvsups uped today).

Arne

P.S.: the new atheros/wlan work is great :))
--
compiling millions of tiny c-programs...done
checking for a working configure script... not found