krb5 port: -current behaves differently than 4.X w.r.t rsh (possibly EPERM from bind)

Tillman Hodgson tillman at seekingfire.com
Tue Dec 14 08:51:45 PST 2004

Howdy folks,

I'm this on trying on -current to see if I can work with someone here to
get this problem trouble-shot and fixed.

There was a brief follow-up on the ports mailing list (viewable at
http://groups.google.ca/groups?hl=en&lr=&selm=1102037006.00184340.1102024801%4010.7.7.3)
describing how 5.3 and 6.0 bind in kcmd returns EPERM in spite of there
being no firewall in place.

-T

--
"Humanity has advanced, when it has advanced, not because it has been
 sober, responsible, and cautious, but because it has been playful,