panic not going to debugger?

Andrew R. Reiter arr at watson.org
Thu Dec 9 09:47:58 PST 2004

Anyone else experiencing issues when a panic, something simple like a
recursion on a non-recursable lock, occurs, it won't break to DDB?  I've
got all the right bits for it (KERNCONF options etc) but seems to have
stopped working since I updated to CURRENT yesterday... after battling
through trying to figure out the do_powerstate=0 issue I was having.

I have a easily reproducible panic but can't dump or anything b/c of this
problem.  So, instead, I'll have to send an email with old information
(line #'s etc)...

Did I miss something? :-)

Cheers,
Andrew