lnc0 in VmWare doesn't work

Rob MacGregor freebsd.macgregor at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Aug 16 23:29:46 PDT 2004

On Tuesday, August 17, 2004 1:03 AM, George V. Neville-Neil
<mailto:gnn at neville-neil.com> danced on the keyboard and produced:
> So, do we need to fix the lance driver to handle this?  Will this bite
> us easily on other drivers?

I'd say that it would have to be fixed (but then I'm not going to be the one
doing it, so I would :>).

If only because having a known failure like this is going to bite somebody
doing their first install of FreeBSD, and put them (quite rightly IMO) off it.
Heck, it's going to bite those with experience too.

--
 Rob | Oh my God! They killed init! You bastards!