linksys WMP54GS with project evil

toy at jtoy.net toy at jtoy.net
Sun Aug 1 09:37:05 PDT 2004

has anyone got a linksys 54g card model WMP54GS to work on freebsd
5.2.1 with project evil, i got everything to compile, but when i set
ifconfig ndis0 192.168.0.22/25 ssid belkin54g it never connects to that
router and status is no carrier. I am close enough to the router and I
checked the settings like turning wep off to make sure they were the
same as my router, and they are, so I think it might be some driver
problem or something. Does anyone else have any other information?
thanks
Sincerely,
Jason