Another ATAng failure.

David Gilbert dgilbert at dclg.ca
Tue Oct 28 13:51:49 PST 2003

I have tried several times in recent days to burn DVDs with burncd,
growisofs and cdrecord ... all of which worked before atang.
Growisofs complains that it can't flush it's buffers.  Burncd doesn't
complain ... but the resulting disk is not mountable.

I thought at one point that some DVD images were writable.  I havn't
cvsup'd several times since them.  No images appear writable now
... so the problem appears to have gotten worse.

Burning CDR and CDRW appears to work fine, however.

Dave.