ethercons: ethernet console driver for 5-current

Robert Watson rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Tue Oct 21 08:35:03 PDT 2003

FYI, for those who expressed interest, the URL has changed slightly, and
I've posted some minor bugfixes and updates:

    http://www.watson.org/~robert/freebsd/ethercons/

I'm also investigating the MOPRC protocol, and alternative ethernet
address choices.  I did take a look at the Panasas ipgdb patches for
FreeBSD, but it looks like they wouldn't apply well in 5.x without
substantial modification (and a bit of evolution of our MP-handling in
device drivers).

robert at fledge.watson.org      Network Associates Laboratories