Help saving my system

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Sat Oct 18 15:23:16 PDT 2003

On 18 Oct 2003 at 12:16, Scott M. Likens wrote:

[stuff deleted]

> Comments anyone?

Yes.  Next time, don't bother posting.

I apologise for my previous post. I should have added what I was
thinking.  That follows.

There's little use or sense in reacting the way you did (not that my
original post was much better). In reply to a plea for help, it would
have been much better to have suggested course of action to remedy
the situation, such as others have done.  This is a community mailing
list and people are expected to contribute in a positive manner.
Ridicule is unacceptable.

Cherse
--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/