Fix for sysinstall (please apply)

Panagiotis Astithas past at noc.ntua.gr
Thu Nov 20 09:47:21 PST 2003

Hello,

in PR bin/59078 I have submitted a simple fix for sysinstall that allows it to
correctly support the Greek locale.

In every FreeBSD release so far, one cannot select a greek keymap during the
installation and has to be aware of the ways it can be enabled afterwards.
This however is not evident to a novice user, who (in my experience) performs
most administrative tasks from sysinstall. Since 5.2-RELEASE is just around
the corner, I would like to implore some kind soul to review and commit it on
time.

Regards,
--
Panagiotis Astithas