HEADS-UP new statfs structure

Matt Smith matt at xtaz.co.uk
Fri Nov 14 00:33:11 PST 2003

Marco Wertejuk wrote:
> Just for a short note: cfsd (ports/security/cfs) should be
> recompiled as well after those statfs changes.

And mail/postfix and devel/gnomevfs2 (ones's i've found so far)

postfix did this every time it received a mail until I recompiled it:

pid 4049 (smtpd), uid 1003: exited on signal 11

And gnomevfs was something I saw in another headsup. There are bound to
be others, I'm just keeping an eye on my /var/log/messages to see if
anything else sig 11 or 12's! So far so good though.

Matt.