usb dma patch

John-Mark Gurney gurney_j at efn.org
Wed Jul 9 16:34:57 PDT 2003

Bernd Walter wrote this message on Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 01:28 +0200:
> On Tue, Jul 08, 2003 at 03:45:24PM -0700, John-Mark Gurney wrote:
>
> ohci code doesn't support isochronous so far.
> There is a patch to add this kern/52589.

Ok, this code has been integrated and the url below has been updated.

> > The patch is at:
> > http://people.FreeBSD.org/~jmg/usb_dma.diff
>
> There are more changes than just bus_dma in this patchset.
> E.g. changing commets for specs and adding verdors.

and sync to Net/Open too.  I should pull these out and commit them soon.

> I've seen a number of changes in code places that are very similar to
> ehci, but there are no such changes in ehci.

I'm not at all familar with ehci since I don't have any usb2.0 ports
let alone any usb2.0 devices.  Testers?  Loans of hardware?

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579