Annoucning DragonFly BSD!

Steve O'Hara-Smith steve at sohara.org
Thu Jul 17 22:38:53 PDT 2003

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 21:10:26 -0400 (EDT)
Chuck Robey <chuckr at chuckr.org> wrote:

CR> On Thu, 17 Jul 2003, Brian Reichert wrote:
CR>
CR> > On Thu, Jul 17, 2003 at 08:56:56PM -0400, Chuck Robey wrote:
CR> > > On Thu, 17 Jul 2003, Gregory Sutter wrote:
CR> > >
CR> > > To drag this back to more interesting topics, I'm not yet
CR> > > convinced that branching off 4.X is a good thing.
CR> >
CR> > Gosh, if only there were a DragonFly BSD mailing list, so we _can_
CR> > keep on topic somewhere. :)
CR>
CR> If follks would keep the traffic down, I could host it, but I only
CR> have a DSL link, it's not enough for a lot of traffic.

To save you the bother of looking for it here is the relevant bit:

working on web-accessibility to same for passive listeners. I will be
posting periodic updates to freebsd-hackers as well.

C:>WIN                                      |     Directable Mirrors
The computer obeys and wins.                |A Better Way To Focus The Sun
You lose and Bill collects.                 |  licenses available - see: