Annoucning DragonFly BSD!

Gregory Sutter gsutter at zer0.org
Thu Jul 17 18:53:29 PDT 2003

On 2003-07-17 21:10 -0400, Chuck Robey <chuckr at chuckr.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Jul 2003, Brian Reichert wrote:
> > On Thu, Jul 17, 2003 at 08:56:56PM -0400, Chuck Robey wrote:
> > >
> > > To drag this back to more interesting topics, I'm not yet convinced that
> > > branching off 4.X is a good thing.
> >
> > Gosh, if only there were a DragonFly BSD mailing list, so we _can_
> > keep on topic somewhere. :)
>
> If follks would keep the traffic down, I could host it, but I only have a
> DSL link, it's not enough for a lot of traffic.
>
> If no one does it by Friday night, I'll host one myself.  Until then
> folks, please bear with us, we haven't anywhere else to go to.

Here is the list of current Dragonfly fora (newsgroups _and_ mailing
lists):

http://www.dragonflybsd.org/Main/forums.cgi

I submit that it would be more respectful to ask Matt to host any
Dragonfly related lists first, creating your own forum only if he
declined.

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                   One of the lessons of history is that
mailto:gsutter at zer0.org             nothing is often a good thing to do--