Annoucning DragonFly BSD!

ROBERT GARRETT rg70 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 17 11:54:54 PDT 2003

I'm doing a build world of dragonfly now, this is
definately not vaporware, or a troll.

what they are doing could open up several new and
interesting areas for bsd. While it's true that most
branches of the bsd tree have occured over people
issues. This one looks like it will stand on technical
merit alone. Nobody could of made the changes that
have been made to the kernel in a space of a month to
the big tree. and multiple ways of looking at the same
problem is a good thing. That defines CS and that is
what the BSD'S have always been at there heart.

Rob

--- Matthew Dillon <dillon at apollo.backplane.com>