errors using wi driver in -CURRENT

Soeren Schmidt sos at spider.deepcore.dk
Wed Jul 16 07:28:15 PDT 2003

It seems Bruce Cran wrote:

Just to chime in here, I've spent 2 weeks of various trial and errors
to get two Lucent Wavelan's (one 4.8, one -current) to talk to each other.
Dispite my more or less futile experiments this would not work no
matter what (even asking on -mobile and trying what came up there didn't help).

Since I can use the cards perfectly between two 4.8 boxes (and have
been for about 2 years), my take is that the wi driver in -current is
borked useless, at least for some cards (It worked in 5.0 but broke on
the way to 5.1 IIRC).

just my .01 EUR...