HEADS UP: GCC 3.3.1 import in progress

Alexander Kabaev kan at FreeBSD.ORG
Fri Jul 11 00:58:38 PDT 2003

On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 08:15:48PM -0700, Alexander Kabaev wrote:
> I'll be importing a GCC 3.3.1 snapshot in a couple of minutes.
> Please hold your updates until I post 'all clear' message.

OK, things are in somewhat working shape back again. The world/kernel
builds on i386, I did not have time to do a fresh build on other
arches. Feel free to drop me a note about any weidness you notice.

Do NOT report compiler spits put warnings while building the kernel.
I am quite aware of them already.

--
Alexander Kabaev