jails and 5-roadmap ?

Pawel Jakub Dawidek nick at garage.freebsd.pl
Thu Jul 10 02:07:36 PDT 2003

On Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 11:28:45PM +0200, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
+> >there are floating around some patches for jails. At least
+> >- multi-IP
+> >- statfs restrictions
+> >- sysv
+> >come to my mind and there are perhaps others too.

It looks like all of those are mine:

	http://garage.freebsd.pl

And there are few more. My favorite one is multi-level jails - you can
run jails in jails, jails in those jailed jails, etc.:)

+> > [...]
+> >
+> >So my question from a user's point of view is if anybody is working on
+> >integrating these or if we can get some of this done/in for the next
+> >relases ?
+>
+> Due to lack of time, I'm not in the jail-business right now, I'm sort
+> of hoping that Robert Watson is keeping an eye on the various patches
+> but I suspect he is too busy to actively steer the issue too.

Exactly. And my patches are in desynch with current source, because it
is hard to maintain them when they aren't intergrated...

+> Of course, I can't resist a pun when it presents itself so
+> directly, so:
+>
+>
+> 	JAIL maintainer wanted.