jails and 5-roadmap ?

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Wed Jul 9 13:55:14 PDT 2003

Hi,

there are floating around some patches for jails. At least
- multi-IP
- statfs restrictions
- sysv
come to my mind and there are perhaps others too.

I just skipped through 5-roadmap earlier today and could not find
much about jails.

I think jails are a well used feature and jail-ng is "pending"(?) but
we should check if we can get some of those ideas finished and in
like jls and jexec in 5.1.

Multi-IP and ipv6 for jails are showstoppers I think and for sure not
the easiest to do right.

So my question from a user's point of view is if anybody is working on
integrating these or if we can get some of this done/in for the next
relases ?

--
Greetings

56 69 73 69 74				http://www.zabbadoz.net/