AW: Batch System in FreeBSD

Andreas Wahlert andreas.wahlert at gmx.de
Wed Oct 13 12:13:14 PDT 2004

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Wow,

many answers to my question. Thanks all.

I know openpbs a little bit, so I think torque is right one for me.

But I don't find this in  the ports collection. I'm new to bsd. And I'm
afraid, 3 big books about BSD and 2 projects are not enough to solve
this alone. Sorry

Is anyone out there, who works with torque?? Is it stable for a 40 node
cluster with chemical software??

Regards from germany

andreas