SV: ***SPAM*** HA cluster

Andy Sporner asporner at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 11 13:36:03 GMT 2004

Hi,

I have said this many times here.  I have such software
available and this has been available for some time in
this forum.  I wish people would just read the past posts
about this and support projects that were grounded in
the FREEBSD world.

I think at this point I will just remove my software
from general distribution if this is going to be the
way that support is going to be given...

Regards

Andrew Sporner
author bsd clustering initiative since 1997
http://www.sporner.com/freebsdclusters