52.0.2743.82 (64-bit) to go, Aw snap fixed as well.

clutton clutton at zoho.com
Thu Aug 18 02:09:48 UTC 2016

I've just fixed the Aw, snap. I believe so.

The patch is going to be huge, not because of this simple bug. New
version was ported as well with some extra things. I need few more days
to polish everything and create patches for some things that are to
ugly now. And probably few days more to be sure that it works
everywhere 9, 10, HEAD. The current porting was done on HEAD.