Video GolfSeven is online.

Love4aviation newsletter at love4aviation.aero
Fri Oct 23 18:13:40 UTC 2015

View this email in your browser

GolfSeven, our latest video is online

 Our video editor has completed the latest video clip, its name: GolfSeven. A big thanks to pilots from all over the world who sent us their video reels (we need your contribution). You can watch this clip on the website of your choosing: Youtube, Dailymotion, Facebook, Vimeo.

Select

Partager :

P.S: Unsubscribe by clicking this link. This is is the english version of our newsletter. Unsubscribe if you are receiving this email by mistake. If you are also receiving the french version, you will stay on the french list as we keep our email lists seperated.