missing icon, screen black on resize

Charles Cowart unique.identifier at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 03:00:22 UTC 2014

Hello,

First off, I’d like to say thanks so much for maintaining Chromium. I tried compiling the latest source from ports, using the early August snapshot of 10-stable. I’ve found that the icon associated with Chromium appears to be missing from KDE and the other window-managers. I apologize for not being any more specific than that - I’m not too up on how the icons are stored in these binaries.

Also, I noticed there seems to be a blip with the whole ‘using system titlebar and borders’: When I first start Chromium, if I maximize it, the system title bar appears. When I click the maximize button again, it shrinks down, the system bar disappears, and the screen goes black.

Anyway, sorry it’s not more technical. Hope it helps.

Charles