chromium 36 almost there ...

René Ladan rene at freebsd.org
Tue Aug 12 22:56:39 UTC 2014

Quick FYI (almost 1 am here..), I'm typing this from Chromium 36 on FreeBSD
:)

Things left to do:
- Fix staging
- Fix build with clang 3.4 (e.g. in my 11i386 vm)
- Maybe fix some obvious errors I'm seeing on the command line
- Cleanroom build test (the current build is from my live environment)
- Commit :)

The current port is available at the github repository.

I also cleaned up some gyp patches to be more compatible with OpenBSD and
upstream (although they are switching to GN there).

Rene

--
http://www.rene-ladan.nl/