capsicum support plans

kaltheat at googlemail.com kaltheat at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 5 12:28:14 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jun 04, 2013 at 01:30:30PM -0400, Lawrence K. Chen, P.Eng. wrote:

> [...]

Well, this wasn't exactly my question. But if this means that there are
currently no plans among the chromium-porters to implement capsicum-support,
then you're right: this would be the next question ... ;)
Sadly, I'm not able to help with it, but nonetheless I would appreciate to
use it ...

Regards,
kaltheat