confirmation: links not clickable in Chromium 28.0.1500.71 on 9.1-RELEASE

Brad Karp bkarp at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Fri Jul 26 17:03:20 UTC 2013

Just to be clear, on my own box running 9.1-RELEASE on amd64, I still have some links on many pages not clickable.

The text is selectable, but I don't get the change of cursor when the pointer is over these links--so it seems the browser isn't properly treating them as links for some reason.

And just to be clear, I have kern.ipc.shm_allow_removed=1 set.

I tried running with logging and -v, as George suggested. But I don't see anything in the log that seems out of the ordinary. I can provide the log to George if that would be helpful.

I could also try to build a statically linked executable, see if that has the problem, and share it with others, if that would be helpful.

-Brad, bkarp at cs.ucl.ac.uk