cvs commit: ports/Mk bsd.gcc.mk (fwd)

Gerald Pfeifer gerald at pfeifer.com
Sun Nov 13 02:29:14 UTC 2011

Dear FreeBSD port maintainers,

I just committed the following update to Mk/bsd.gcc.mk:

  Modified files:
    Mk                   bsd.gcc.mk
  Log:
  Disconnect GCC 4.5 alias lang/gcc45.

  No ports uses this directly any more via USE_GCC=4.5 and for the sake
  of those nine that have USE_GCC=4.5+ we transparently rewrite this to
  USE_GCC=4.6+ which has already happened for weeks for tinderbox builds.

There is no immediate action required from your side since everything
is handled transparently, but when you next update the following ports
(or before, if you'd like me to make this change on your behalf) what
now reads USE_GCC=4.5+ should become USE_GCC=4.6+.

This affects the following ports of yours:

  audio/deadbeef      g.veniamin at googlemail.com
  deskutils/cairo-dock-plugins  fidaj at ukr.net
  graphics/mahotas    sawp at sawp.com.br
  lang/bigloo         ports at FreeBSD.org
  math/ised           eadler at FreeBSD.org
  math/py-graphtool   dikshie at sfc.wide.ad.jp
  print/pdftk         glarkin at FreeBSD.org
  science/meep        devel at stasyan.com
  www/chromium        chromium at FreeBSD.org

Again, happy to make this change on your behalf if you'd like me to.

Cheers,
Gerald
--
Gerald (Jerry) Pfeifer   gerald at pfeifer.com   http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/