current chromium throws Trace/BPT Trap

René Ladan rene at freebsd.org
Thu Nov 10 11:01:23 UTC 2011

2011/11/10 Volodymyr Kostyrko <c.kworr at gmail.com>:
> 2011/11/9 George Liaskos <geo.liaskos at gmail.com>:
>> I am not sure if the problem is with the base or chrome... I've added
>> René, he reported the issue with clang to me.
>
> This can be base. I have built chrome with gcc46 with same luck, just
> now it says `bad address`. Sorry, I have compiled only non-debug
> version, so there's all backtrace I can give:

[snip trace]

I rebuilt all my ports this week on my laptop because of base/ports openssl
conflicts and chose base gcc as the compiler for all ports unless some port
insisted on another lang/gcc* version (including chromium). With just
CODECS and GCONF, chromium 15.0.874.106 works fine (world and
kernel are still built with clang, 9.0-rc2-amd64).

I assume you use the default versions for your ports (ok, I have
WITHOUT_NOUVEAU defined to make the binary NVidia driver work)

Regards,
René