Chromium now works on CURRENT.

George Liaskos geo.liaskos at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 08:25:23 UTC 2011

> Hi
>
> What does the v8 patches fix exactly?

On FreeBSD amd64 a bug in V8 is triggered which causes mksnapshot to
crash with stack overflow.

Patches from issue 6682026 [http://codereview.chromium.org/6682026]
resolve this. I don't know if openbsd is affected, are you able to
build V8?
Our node.js is marked with ONLY_FOR_ARCHS=i386 for this reason.

I have not tried Chromium 10 on 8.x yet but with Chromium 9 a call to
pthread_cond_wait returns EPERM, if you start chromium with
--single-process it works, I've also used a build from 8x on CURRENT
with success just by using libmap.conf for libthr.

Is there any known bugs in our libthr that could be causing this?