FreeBSD Port: chromium-13.0.782.112

Patrick Ian pranspach at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 21:25:53 UTC 2011

Hey,

Thank your for the very useful reply! I don't remember seeing that
defines statement anywhere in the documentation. Running gmake
chromedriver seems to work well, up to this:

  CC(target) out/Debug/obj.target/ffmpegsumo/third_party/ffmpeg/patched-ffmpeg-mt/libavcodec/x86/dsputil_mmx.o
cc1: warning: command line option "-Wno-deprecated" is valid for
C++/ObjC++ but not for C
{standard input}: Assembler messages:
{standard input}:5925: Error: no such instruction: `pabsw %mm3,%mm3'
[truncated]
{standard input}:45117: Error: no such instruction: `palignr $4,%xmm7,%xmm6'
gmake: *** [out/Debug/obj.target/ffmpegsumo/third_party/ffmpeg/patched-ffmpeg-mt/libavcodec/x86/dsputil_mmx.o]
Error 1

I found this issue: http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=56708
GMake should be picking up freebsd/x64/config.h that defines HAVE_LOG2F 0

Have you seen this on FreeBSD since the linked issue?

Thank you again for your help!

--
-Patrick Ranspach-