[solved] chromium doesn't open any page

Evan Martin evan at chromium.org
Sun Apr 17 18:33:24 UTC 2011

On Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 9:00 AM, Andriy Gapon <avg at freebsd.org> wrote:
> Doing the following substitution in the port's work directory before build fixes
> chromium behavior on stable/8 for me:
> find . -name "*.mk" | xargs -n1 sed -i '' -e 's/-lc //'
>
> Apparently explicit -lc causes trouble for threaded applications even if they
> linked with -pthread.  See this for the gory details:
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.os.freebsd.devel.hackers/43117/focus=4957

I don't see any mention of -lc in the Chrome source:
http://codesearch.google.com/codesearch?hl=en&vert=chromium&lr=&q=%5C-lc%5Cb+-file%3Athird_party+-file%3Anative_client+-file%3Altmain.sh&sbtn=Search

I am responsible for the code that generates the .mk files.  Can you
paste the area around the file that contains the -lc flag?  I will
help diagnose where it's coming from.