10.0.648.204 port doen't work on FreeBSD 8.2-STABLE

KB N kbn00 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 2 05:59:27 UTC 2011

Greetings,

I've installed the port for chromium 10.0.648.204 for my FreeBSD 8.2-STABLE, and it does not work. Compilation and installation went smoothly (I did "portupgrade -v --batch chromium"), but when I started the Chromium, it hanged with my home page (that is www.google.com) and a Page(s) Unresponsive pop-up menu appears minutes later.

I'd just like to report this bug. Let me know if there's anything I can try to help you fix this bug.

Thanks.