Superstitious users and the FreeBSD logo

Conrad J. Sabatier conrads at cox.net
Thu Jan 5 09:12:11 UTC 2012

On Sun, 04 Dec 2011 13:40:19 -0700
Brett Glass <brett at lariat.net> wrote:

> ROFL! This should be part of the official collection of artwork.
>
> If we used this, all we'd need to worry about is offending the
> atheists. ;-)
>
> --Brett Glass

You beat me to it.  I was just going to chime in with a remark to that
effect, that as an atheist, I find this deeply offensive.  :-)

This could easily wind up like that "South Park" episode where they
tried to stage a perfectly "politically correct" Christmas pageant
that would offend absolutely no one, and wound up doing exactly the
opposite instead (offending everyone).  :-)

--
Conrad J. Sabatier
conrads at cox.net