Update your profile information !

CUSTOMERS at mail.com CUSTOMERS at mail.com
Mon Nov 21 11:13:32 UTC 2011

Update your profile information

   Hereby we inform you that in accordance with our security policies and
   practices, your profile on Western Union needs to be updated.
   If you do not provide the relevant information, there will be a delay
   or we may be unable to operate your account.
   If you have any questions, suggestions or complaints about any aspect
   of this website, please contact Western Union Customer Service.

                 Please proceed for updating your profile.

                          [1]Click here to proceed

         2001-2011 Western Union Holdings Inc. All Rights Reserved.